Career Coaching is of particular relevance when facing a period of change. It will inspire you to maximise your personal and professional potential. Did you know that over 85% of people want a career that gives purpose to their lives and over 60% of people are unhappy in their chosen career!
Many people look for a job that they think or know that they can do, using the skills they have already acquired. Just because we have gained a certain skill set doesn't mean that this is where our focus should be.
JE Career Consulting will help you establish realistic goals, assist with discovering solutions to challenges you may be up against, encourage the development of action plans and the building of self-confidence. In fact, we will encourage you to take control of your career.
How clear are you about:
- what you enjoy and what you are passionate about?
- your values and what is really important to you?
- your occupational interests and how they can influence your future career options?
- your skills and strengths and how to market them?
- the hidden job market and its vast potential?
How good are your Interview Techniques:
- do you know how to tackle tough interview questions?
- have you a thorough understanding of all interview processes?
- are you confident in structuring a presentation and in its delivery?
How clear is your voice? Do you speak with confidence? Learn to:
- manage your breathing so that you do not run out of breath
- project your sound to be heard by all without strain
- sharpen your diction with crisp clarity and pace
- engage with people with more energy and excitement
For details of forthcoming workshops including:
- Interview Techniques
- Competency Based Interviews
- Career Alignment
- How to Overcome Interview Nerves