Learn how to identify your ideal job by attending our one-day 'Career Alignment' workshop
How we match ourselves to future employment opportunities is crucial to our personal job satisfaction and to our success. When we have job satisfaction and use the skills we love to use, we become successful and make a real difference to the role and to the organisation itself!
'If you don’t know where you are going, then every road will get you nowhere' Henry Kissinger, retired U.S. diplomat
How clear are you about:
- What kind of work suits you and what you are passionate about?
- Your values and what is really important to you?
- Your occupational interests and how they can influence your future career options?
- Your skills and strengths and how to identify them?
This one-day workshop accommodates a a small number of people, so you will receive plenty of personal coaching from the facilitator.
By attending this workshop you will:
- Clarify your most important values; a core element of re-assessing the direction of life and career
- Understand how knowing your values will significantly help you in an interview situation
- Discover what your occupational interests are and how they are connected to occupations themselves
- Learn to identify your skills and strengths and how to market them successfully
All our workshops are highly interactive and supportive and take place throughout the year in Manchester and North Wales.
Refreshments and lunch are included.
What our clients say about this workshop
John Evans of JE Career Consulting has made an impact on the students’ lives, not just in terms of developing enterprise and employability skills but he also made them think more about their work-life balance. Indeed, several students have come back to me over the years to say that he helped them achieve their goals.Lowri O, Bangor University.
I have no doubt that this workshop was invaluable and as a result my interview landed me a fantastic job! Thank you.Sharon W (attendee)
I recently attended a Career Alignment workshop and I must say it helped me move forward in my life. Some of my attitudes and beliefs were challenged and this helped me become focussed on my next career path.Mark C (attendee)
If you are thinking about the right next career move I would highly recommend this workshop. Thanks very much.Bernadette B (attendee)
JE Career Consulting is passionate about ‘aligning individuals with success’ and is committed to helping you develop the right skills to perform at your best.
Each workshop includes a FREE follow-up discussion by phone or email.
For an informal discussion on the content of the workshop or if you have any questions please call me on 07768 716645 of if you prefer email me on email@example.com.