Learn how to unleash the power of your voice by attending our
one-day ‘Voice Power’ workshop
How we communicate with our voice will have a significant effect on how our customers, clients and prospective employers react to us; this can be the difference between success and failure!
This workshop is a must if you want to:
- Discover how to use your voice with conviction
- Gain more confidence in public speaking
- Improve the tone of your voice
- Add value to your presentation skills
- Make a difference in the way you engage with people
Remember: It’s not just ‘what’ you say, but ‘how’ you say it!
Our one-day workshops accommodate a small number of people, so you will receive plenty of personal coaching from the facilitator.
By attending this workshop you will:
- Discover how to use ‘breath power’ to gain ‘voice power’
- Know how to stop the voice from trembling and learn how to give it more power, better quality and greater projection
- Be able to add value to your presentation skills
- Learn how to use various voice techniques for when speaking publically
Your facilitator has a background in drama and will help you to develop a stronger and more confident presence as well as coach you in developing your voice power.
All our workshops are highly interactive and supportive and take place throughout the year in Manchester and North Wales- see our calendar for workshop dates.
Refreshments and lunch included
Some Client Testimonials
‘The feedback I received from my staff who attended the workshop was excellent. The trainer also had some direct post-workshop contact with the staff. This was very much beyond the call of duty and certainly illustrates his commitment and passion in helping people.’ PW FM Ltd
‘Very useful day spent with an exhilarating workshop facilitator. His energy and enthusiasm were infectious.’ Brenda W (attendee)
‘Great workshop. I really learned a lot on the day. Thank you!’ Daphne W (attendee)
‘The trainer has a direct approach, lots of drive and a real passion to help and develop people.’ Liz P (attendee)
‘I found the practical work on breathing very useful and will certainly be putting into practise the techniques I learned to overcome my fears.’ James W (attendee)
We are committed to helping you develop the right skills to perform at your best.
Each workshop includes a FREE follow-up discussion by phone or email.
For an informal discussion on the content of the workshop or if you have any questions please call me on 07768 716645 of if you prefer email me on email@example.com.