Organisations recognise that Career Transition Coaching is an important tool in supporting employees; it is a period during which:
- An individual is changing roles or changing orientation to a role already held.
- A new employee is adapting to his or her new environment/workplace culture and getting to grips with specific job duties, processes or responsibilities.
- An individual is leaving the organisation due to retirement.
Specialist Career Transition Coaching assists employees with these changes and can provide a host of other benefits for organisations:
- Encourages employee retention and saves money on continual staff recruitment and training of replaced staff.
- Can help improve staff performance levels.
- Helps to encourage company loyalty.
- Employees can feel a greater sense of connection and commitment to the business.
- Enables employees to feel comfortable with management.
- Encourages open communication resulting in a positive work experience.
- Helps new employees to better adapt to the environment and culture of the workplace.
Happy and contented people make for a more innovative and results-focussed work force, which in turn, provides greater productivity.